Tuesday, 1 August 2017

Winter Wonderland

Greetings Peeps!  

Yesterday was quite warm and sticky here so I decided to cool myself down by digitally scrapping some of my snowy photographs, well they do say that visualisation is a powerful tool! 

Some of our most snowy photos were taken in Scotland, we went on holiday between Christmas and New Year.  Those of you who follow any one of my blogs will know that I a self-confessed Scotophile and love anything and everything to do with Scotland, and in my book nothing can top snow in Scotland.

This is my hubby all wrapped up against the elements. 



The snowflake backing sheet is from Anntaurus Chilly Digital Scrapbook Papers. Anntaurus are currently having a CT call and as most of you know how much I love my digital scrapbooking it won't come as a geat surprise that I have applied, fingers crossed.  The rest of the elements are from Daisytrail which has sadly closed it's site yesterday.

Creative Blessings.  x

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Tracy i love that you put your hubby in a bubble. Brilliant papers and loving the colours stunning x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x