Thursday, 3 August 2017

Remember, remember...

... the 5th of November, gunpowder, treason and plot!  And my birthday!😉

Greetings all!

Today I'm sharing another page with another photo from the cooler months of the year, the photo is from my birthday.  I'm a bonfire baby so I love fireworks, I do feel sorry for pets and animals though as so many of them are frightened.

Here is my page using a photo of me at our local fireworks event.



I have combined two papers from the Anntaurus Sparkling Skies papers.

Creative Blessings.  x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x