Friday, 14 April 2017

Flower Diary, the beginning...

Hello friends!

This was supposed to go live on Wednesday evening but at the last minute I decided to make changes!  My inspiration for this was two of my favourite books; The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady and The Country Flowers of a Victorian Lady.  They are full of beautiful paintings and notes.  I really wanted to have a go at making my own but I can't draw or paint but I do have a camera so I decided I would capture my own style of these books in a completely digital way.

I started with the Poppy as it's my mum's favourite flower so I'm always on the look out for these. This single flower appeared in our garden rather randomly last year and the group of poppies I spotted on a walk with my dog, Fergus.




Creative Blessings.  x

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this it is my favourite flower it is so simple standing tall and proud and waves gently in the warm summer breeze peacefully xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x